This workshop will cover:
- Using studioSL for reservoir surveillance.
- Basics of streamline simulation.
- Building a surveillance model from production data.
- Surveillance diagnostics including; patterns, allocation factors, andеКconformance plots.
- Setting rate targets for improved sweep and reduced fluid cycling.
- ApplyingеКstudioSL workflows to your data set.
Houston Location (CANCELED) Location: Embassy Suites Hotel,еК1515 Dallas Street,еКHouston, TX77010,еКPhone:еК713-739-9100 Date: Oct 1, 2015 (following this year's SPE ATCE) Time: 8am-4pmеК
Location: Room 420 - UofC downtown campus, 906 - 8th Ave. S.W., Calgary, Alberta
Date: Oct 19, 2015 (prior to this year's SPE URC)
Participants are encouraged to bring a laptop and a data set. еКWe will provide additional information onеКdata formats andеКpreparations prior to the workshop.
The total number of attendees is limited to 20, with a maximum of two participants per company. Priority is given to existing Streamsim customers.еК University students are welcome but will be accommodated only if space remains. Please contactеКbatycky@streamsim.comеКby Sept 15, 2015 to reserve a spot.